How Microsoft 365 can benefit your business
Microsoft 365 offers a fantastic range of powerful products, tools and services to help businesses of all sizes excel. Providing so much more than word processing and spreadsheets, Microsoft 365 can help boost your productivity, streamline the way you work and safeguard your business from the ever-increasing threat of data breaches.
Read on to discover just a few of the excellent features of Microsoft 365 and how they can benefit you.
Boost your productivity with Microsoft 365
- Gain access to the latest versions of all those handy apps, including the old favourites, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Business class emails and shared calendar help you stay organised with a clear and unified view no matter where you are.
- Microsoft Teams allows your team to chat online, share files, and host virtual meetings – ideal for those working from home and collaborative working.
- Store your documents safely in the Cloud and you can access, update, edit and share files from anywhere.
Streamline the way you work
- Various apps and tools allow you to digitise paper-based forms, simplifying and speeding up your processes.
- Capture, track and analyse data from customers and employees alike by creating surveys, polls and questionnaires.
- Power Automate allows you to automate your processes with rich forms, workflows and custom apps.
- Move all the apps and services you already use into your Teams account and access everything you need all in one place.
Safeguard your data
- Microsoft’s threat protection helps safeguard your businesses emails, data, devices and identities.
- Understand your customer’s data and identify areas of risk by importing, storing and classifying your data in Microsoft 365.
- Keep all your devices safe, even those accessed from home, with a range of world-class security management tools.
- Reduce the risk of security breaches by replacing passwords with face, iris or fingerprint scanning or a PIN.
We’re Gold Microsoft Partners
As one of the South’s leading IT services companies, we’re proud to be official Microsoft Gold Partners in the Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions competency, one of only four Managed Service Providers based in the region to achieve this status. This means we have been officially recognised for consistently delivering outstanding professional support and services relating to Microsoft.
So, when you choose us for your Microsoft 365 needs, you can be sure of receiving the very best service and advice for how you can use the powerful tools to your advantage.